Tuesday 14 June 2011

Degree of Comparation Exercise 1

02:03 by Admin ·
Labels:
Fill in the blank with comparation.
1. Sue’s car isn’t very big. She wants a bigger car.

2. This house isn’t very modern. I like ...............houses.

3. You’re not very tall. Your brother is ..............

4. Bill doesn’t work very hard. I work ................

5. My chair isn’t very comfortable. Your chair is................ .

6. Jill’s idea wasn’t very good. My idea was ......................

7. These flowers aren’t very nice. The blue one is....................... .

8. My case isn’t very heavy. Your case is ...................

9. I’m not very interested in sports. I’m in reading.

10. It isn’t very warm today. Yesterday it was................ .

11. These tomatoes aren’t very good. The other ones taste................

12. Ireland isn’t very big. France is ..........................

13. Liverpool isn’t very beautiful. London is....................... .

14. This knife isn’t very sharp. Have you got .......................a one?

15. People today aren’t very polite. In the past they were...................... .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pembalut Herbal IN3